MotoBlais911

Hello there everybody! My name is Mark Blais, also known as MotoBlais911 if you have seen my YouTube channel. I am a motovlogger in the great state of Washington (I know there's not many here!) lol. I ride a 2011 Yamaha FZ8 with a decent bit of mods on the bike. I may be missing something on the list. Do me a huge favor and check out my channel as well if you'd like to see a rare motovlogger in Washington state as well as on a FZ8! YouTube

I greatly appreciate it and would love it if you took the time to SUBSCRIBE and leave some thumbs ups or comments! Thanks for the warm welcome!

-Yoshimura Slip on Exhaust
-Frame Sliders
-Flush Mount Smoked Front Turn Signals
-Smoked/Integrated Rear Brake Light
-Fender Eliminator
-Shorty Levers
-RAM Mount
-Bar End Mirrors

Last edited:

Rhyno54

Hey welcome dude you made it, i was the one that chatted with you on your youtube channel, again welcome to the forum

MotoBlais911

Thanks for the welcoming man! We talked about this lol, most likely from now it'll just be performance modifications, just taking it slow and enjoying the bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhyno54

Yeah man, i was the one that subbed your channel and told you about the forum, anyway welcome and my name is Ryan btw.

MotoBlais911

Not too sure yet on what I exactly want to do, but I do want to get the ECU flashed and tuned, as well as possible quick shifter. But I do want to get aftermarket adjustable rear sets, a new set of handlebars for the bike possible pro-taper bars, just a few things for now, since I have done a lot to it already that I wanted to.

Rhyno54

If you want to change the handlebars i would consider going with the Rizoma fat bar shorty risers and also check out the Renthal fat bar street lows or the Pro Taper contour series. If a ECU re-flash is what your looking for, me and practically every member will tell you to go with TurboJoe, he's a tuner down in SoCal and has the FZ8 and he's developed various maps for our bikes and is HIGHLY recommended. His ECU flash cost $300.00 and everyone here swears by it.