New Member From Oregon Looking For Info For R1 Cam Swap.

Oregon FZ8

Hey guys, I have a 2012 FZ8 that has way too many mods already but i just cant stop. I'm looking to do the R1 cam swap but could use some info first.

2012 FZ8, Bars from 2015 FZ09 that I internally wired, G2 quick throw throttle tube, ASV levers, Led Head Light, Flush Mount Turn Signals Up Front, Integrated Rear Brake Light, Galfer Brake Rotors, Pads and Brake Lines, vortex rear sets, vortex frame sliders, Manual cam chain tensioner, race tech springs and gold valve suspension all the way around, deleted the side covers in the sub frame so it's open, Custom length throttle and clutch cables, Pair valve deleted with graves block off plates, air box mod, k&n air filter, black widow header, two brothers carbon muffler, ECM flash and dyno tune with all the goodies, relocated passenger seat lock, Regulator relocation, charcoal canister delete, Fender eliminator, lots of custom powder coating, Radiator guard, driven sprockets, ek 3d chain, 1 down 2up gearing, toby steering stabilizer, motocomposites carbon fiber for everything.

Oregon FZ8

So update, i found the Italian thread about the guy who put a r1 top end on the fz8 and after doing my own research I have come to the conclusion that it is totally possible and I'm going to make it happen. Hit me up if anyone has any questions.