new guy from MA

cpatt

well i just decided to buy an FZ8.. i got an 2011 with 5004 miles on it, it has the 2 bros exhaust, frame sliders and the FZ8 radiator cover. i pick it up some time this week. i just need to go do the title paperwork and get plates and insurance and ill be ready to ride.. hopefully by Tuesday
my former bike was an 04 buell xb12r that i put an 06 engine in, and it was nothing but problems. so unreliable thats why i go this. i still have the buell but im trying to sell it.

oh my names corey by the way lol

cpatt

thanks guys!

i bought it threw a dealer. just because i had bad luck with the buell private sale and im trying to avoid that as much as i can. i spent 10x more time fixing that bike than i did riding it.

but i figured out how to post pics so here she is

cpatt

i hope so. i pick it up Wednesday if the weathers nice.

but i here these bikes have cats on the exhaust.... can i just cut that out with out any major modding or is it a big ordeal... i hate when my exhausts are restricted.

H

Hoover

There is a thread on here about cat gutting.
Be real sure that's what you want to do before you start though.
There are two very different opinions on this mod.

C

Camo

Welcome aboard :)
Use the search feature and you'll be able to find a huge amount of info on any and all modifications that have and can be done...

cpatt

There is a thread on here about cat gutting.
Be real sure that's what you want to do before you start though.
There are two very different opinions on this mod.

ill have to read up about it. but in cars,trucks and diesels. cats are bad. so i assumed the same for bikes. ill deff do my home work before i do it so i dont have to buy 700$ pipes