New dodge dart

FZER

Avid Rider
Just saw the new Dodge Dart motor week. No srt version yet, but it would be neat to see them put the 2.4 turbo in it.

C

Camo

Come again?
Is this American for big chunky American muscle car?

minja714

I hippie this is not a new direction that dodge is going with their cars because I like what theyare doing now. That is making big, slow, boring, and inefficient cars that is hardly worth considering to put in your garage unless its cheap or free.

This makes decisions easier.

C

calscrazy

working at ford dealer i love what dodge is doing. keep up the good work!!!

FZER

Avid Rider
Yeah I can't even talk about my Srt-4 experience, but man when it was working right it was so much fun. I'm excited as hell about everything Ford is doing lately. I'll be in the suv or truck market in a few years. Nissan says 15 new vehicle designs in 15 month starting soon.

FZER

Avid Rider
Come again?
Is this American for big chunky American muscle car?

Sorry typo. The 2013 Dart Dodge sub-compack is coming out, Dodge's Neon had a srt version wt 2.4liter turbo and it would really go

BIGpanda

I just saw some pics of that new dodge, they should call it a dodge FART! because of the brain fart the designers had when drawing that thing up.

FZER

Avid Rider
Well for what it is I didn't think it was all that bad. But I don't think I'll ever own a chrysler product again.