Motorcycle Museum

D

DJK1505

Looks pretty cool. Would be a good weekend trip from where Im at. Should be some nice roads around there!!!!

DJ

FZER

Avid Rider
Looks pretty cool. Would be a good weekend trip from where Im at. Should be some nice roads around there!!!!

DJ

The roads around that area are awesome. If you haven't already looked at it check out this webpage. It shows you some of the other great roads in the area, besides the dragon. I love six gap north ga myself.
Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, motorcycle and sport car two lane tourism serving Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner28, Devils Triangle, and Six Gap North Georgia.

SpunkyTheTuna

Wheels through Time is definitely worth a side trip. All the bikes there run and if you're lucky and Dale is around and in the mood, he'll start 'em up. I'm really fond of K-Model Harleys (the father of the Sportster) and think they've got one of the best looking engines ever made. Walksler's got more K-Models than I knew still existed. Most of them are still in as-found condition, so a lot of them are still in dirt track racer mode.

FZER

Avid Rider
Saw it today great! The ride from Helen Ga to hiwassie then to Maggie valley was even better!