MERRY CHRISTMAS

Rotaryknight

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the FZ8 Family :D

I will be doing what I do every year, home with family and drunk lol

97audia4

Merry Christmas guys, keep the shiny up for those who are still riding. Ive spent the day tearing the 8 apart to be painted here shortly.

pajkrubi

Merry Christmas everybody! Hope everyone had a good day. The wife and I had ours this morning and now we're both at work. :( Oh well we've been doing it for so long now that missing holidays isn't even that big of a deal anymore. Hope everyone else had a great one.

I got a good chunk of ammo and a new spyderco knife! :D

pigdog

happy times to all. i am thankful for my loved ones, 43 years of riding a bunch of bikes & good health. i got vodka for crismassss

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Merry Christmas to all my FZ8 homies! I didn't get anything motorcycle related (because I already have what I want!), but I did get a Gerber Dime multi-tool, and a Swiss Army (Victorinox) Cadet pocket knife. And a huge Mag-lite, and a case of different hot sauces, etc. My son got a bottle of Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper sauce. I thought it was "only" habanero sauce and put a drop in my mouth. Holy $#%!*&, I was gasping for air and coughing, tears rolling down my face, IT WAS GREAT! :eek:

97audia4

Merry Christmas to all my FZ8 homies! I didn't get anything motorcycle related (because I already have what I want!), but I did get a Gerber Dime multi-tool, and a Swiss Army (Victorinox) Cadet pocket knife. And a huge Mag-lite, and a case of different hot sauces, etc. My son got a bottle of Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper sauce. I thought it was "only" habanero sauce and put a drop in my mouth. Holy $#%!*&, I was gasping for air and coughing, tears rolling down my face, IT WAS GREAT! :eek:

Haha I have had that pain before, I love hot sauces but the ghost pepper deal is a no go for me. I tried the local ghost wings and thought I could man up but I ended up crying like a baby who shat his diaper.

Last edited: