May 24 BBQ

dart1963

Super Moderator
Annual "Don's getting old" BBQ at my house. Open invite to all.

Burgers, dogs, beef bbq... BYOB (will have some standard drinks available). Please bring a side dish/snack if possible... (chips/doughnuts/pretzels... etc.)

PM me if you want to come hang out and need my address. Plenty of tent space to make it a night of fun.

Just a relaxing night of hanging out around the firepit, good food and good company.

and of course... 1000+ glow sticks to light up the night :D

Last edited:

eru000

Hey Don,

I'm in NYC and I'm off that day (but I work at 8a the next day). I'll see if I can switch shifts with someone to get that Sunday off. What's the usual plan with people coming? Night before? Crash night of? Do you guys do some rides around the area, or just BBQ?

dart1963

Super Moderator
I tend to do it later so if anyone wants to ride that afternoon, they can, then camp it out that night. Lots of nice short ride routes (2-3 hour) in the area. I usually spend that afternoon getting ready, but, seeing this Winter cut my rides short, can def see about setting up something. Especially if you're coming that far, you'll def want to check out some local roads.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Yeah, the local roads in this area is pretty awesome. Don, we should be there, most likely no bikes, but we try not to miss your party every year.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Here is a little loop I like to do... short but fun ride

Moved Permanently

There has been some interest in going for a quick motorcycle tour of the area. If anyone is interested, meet up at my house at 2:30 and we'll leave at 3PM for a short ride

Last edited: