Love my FZ8

spdyike

Hello everyone. Just making my way to this forum via the FZ6 sister site. The FZ6 is still in the family, my wife is taking it over. Just picked up a new 11 FZ8 last week. I'll post up a few pictures, even though we all know what the bike looks like. Love the FZ8 so far.

mikefz8

Hello everyone. Just making my way to this forum via the FZ6 sister site. The FZ6 is still in the family, my wife is taking it over. Just picked up a new 11 FZ8 last week. I'll post up a few pictures, even though we all know what the bike looks like. Love the FZ8 so far.

Kudos on your bike choice mang! the machine is so fun to ride! Welcome to the forums...I'd recommend a tail tidy :) first off

spdyike

So far on my list of things to do is the FE, exhaust, maybe some bar end mirrors, and possibly a hid retrofit. The only thing I've done is some Cortech saddle bags, I love them cause they're easy to remove for weekend fun.

mikefz8

So far on my list of things to do is the FE, exhaust, maybe some bar end mirrors, and possibly a hid retrofit. The only thing I've done is some Cortech saddle bags, I love them cause they're easy to remove for weekend fun.

very cool, very cool! do have pics?

C

Camo

Grats on your upgrade and stoked for you that you have a wife that rides too!! Wish mine was into it.
Shame you guys don't get the gold wheels on those black beasts...The FE is a great mod, couldn't wait to rip that chunk of plastic off either!

Welcome aboard :)

spdyike

As a first impression review from a FZ6 rider, I love that it's not as "buzzy". The FZ8 just feels more solid. Even without the front faring, the wind noise isn't as bad on the 8, IMO.