Jumbo map for PCV

FzFazn

Not sure i'd really describe it as an issue. Just seemed like the bike didnt quite wanna settle down at a steady idle rpm around that 1100 mark after it warmed up. Warming up it was fine, just at warm temps when the idle speed dropped it just seemed to bounce up and down a touch.

There were two -8's in that rpm range that the pcv was reporting it was running at (still had the laptop hooked up from changing the maps). On a whim i decided to change those two -8's into 0's and restarted the engine. Didnt seem to have that settling issue after that.

I sorta assumed it was due to me having a different slip on and not having done the airbox mod yet. YMMV of course. Did another 100 miles today and no issues whatsoever. Gas mileage is pretty good and the bike still was peppy when i needed it to be.

Fzfazn

fari

Not sure i'd really describe it as an issue. Just seemed like the bike didnt quite wanna settle down at a steady idle rpm around that 1100 mark after it warmed up. Warming up it was fine, just at warm temps when the idle speed dropped it just seemed to bounce up and down a touch.

There were two -8's in that rpm range that the pcv was reporting it was running at (still had the laptop hooked up from changing the maps). On a whim i decided to change those two -8's into 0's and restarted the engine. Didnt seem to have that settling issue after that.

I sorta assumed it was due to me having a different slip on and not having done the airbox mod yet. YMMV of course. Did another 100 miles today and no issues whatsoever. Gas mileage is pretty good and the bike still was peppy when i needed it to be.

Fzfazn
Just got me a Juice Box Pro and would love to try out the "Jumbo" map. Any kind soul an forward to me, thanks :)

jumb5150

everytime i read this thread. I can't believe how crazy u guys like this map. I showed my mechanic this thread and he was like "I know I'm good....... just not that good." hahahahaha

ktmrider

It must be contagious my new Juicebox should be here in the next day or two as well. Plus I just ordered a new 2 Bros carbon pipe today, even though I'm not sure I will like the volume it will put out. If I ask nicely would someone send me a copy of the map as well?

mrarmy300

Pillion
Hello people with good taste in bikes!

So...um....how can I try this magic Jumbo map too? Kinda pissed the PCV website doesn't have more options. Thanks for any help!

FzFazn

I wouldnt be opposed to sending the slightly modified jumbo map i have or the origional map jumbo sent me. I just sorta think i need jumbo's ok on it. It's his map after all.

That sound ok jumbo?

Fzfazn

mrarmy300

Pillion
I would be most appreciative!

Currently have my bike parked in the kitchen installing K&N and PCV. Hasn't snowed here in NY for a whole week, so I am itching to roll her out :)

SeñorJack

El Guapo
just theowing this out there, I'll bet there are alot of maps in e VIP section. A forum investment could pay off in maps... just throwing it out there :)

mrarmy300

Pillion
Being brand new here I am unsure if that is a "hint hint" and you think there might be maps available after a donation or if it is more definite than that :confused:? I'll support the community with a little reassurance I'll like the results :D

SeñorJack

El Guapo
Being brand new here I am unsure if that is a "hint hint" and you think there might be maps available after a donation or if it is more definite than that :confused:? I'll support the community with a little reassurance I'll like the results :D

haha no worries man. I am not running a PCV this bike yet so I haven't tried them out, or shopped for them, but I think quite a few things are easier to find in the VIP. I mean, it is VIP.

not trying to pressure you! Haha I don't have any affiliations with the forum.... other than my bike being covered in forum decals...

I know there are tons of maps around here though!

MikeC

Weekend Rider
haha no worries man. I am not running a PCV this bike yet so I haven't tried them out, or shopped for them, but I think quite a few things are easier to find in the VIP. I mean, it is VIP.

not trying to pressure you! Haha I don't have any affiliations with the forum.... other than my bike being covered in forum decals...

Do any of you guys know your before a/f ratio before running jbp or pcv with full mods and how much that changed after JBP?

I recently did airbox mod and switched out the filter to complement the yosh, and I'm hoping I can delay getting jbp a little longer since i have some other stuff to take care of, but i don't wanna lean out the mixture to unsafe levels.

ktmrider

It is official the new exhaust sounds flipping fantastic!!! Hopefully the new pcv will be in tomorrow so I can get it put in this weekend. Damn this site is costing me money.

mrarmy300

Pillion

Pressure pressure....I give! I put my money where my keyboard is. Who wouldn't want to be a VIP anyways?

Smm912

Jumbo mAp

Hey guys I'm new here an just ordered my tbr juice box how can I get the jumbo map everyone is speaking of

dwittl

hey guys im new to the fourm here. i have been reading some on the jumbo map. seems everone likes it.
i have a 2011 with 2 brothers slip on, k-n filter, air box mod, ais block off plates[not that it matters for a map].

is the jumbo map good with the mods i have?

anyway some one can e-mail it to me or pm. [email protected]

thanks for the help in advance.

Last edited:

jumb5150

I wouldnt be opposed to sending the slightly modified jumbo map i have or the origional map jumbo sent me. I just sorta think i need jumbo's ok on it. It's his map after all.

That sound ok jumbo?

Fzfazn

No problem. While you're at it, will u pls send me the slightly modified version so that I can try it out? What am I looking for here as far as changes? Thanks

ktmrider

After putting the new juicebox in I'm looking forward to actually riding this thing hopefully tonight. Just adding the pipe and filter I hate to say it there seems to be almost a bit of a pickup with just these 2 mods. This is why I can't wait to ride the bike with the juicebox on it. I will have to use choice 2 that was preloaded into the tuner without the Jumbo map in it yet.

FzFazn

No problem. While you're at it, will u pls send me the slightly modified version so that I can try it out? What am I looking for here as far as changes? Thanks

I will try to email it after i get off work tonight if i can. I might have to grab it off the bike tomorrow though as i cannot remember if i saved it to my computer or not.

The map is mostly the same as the one you sent me. I just changed certain values to 0 in basically the cruise range. The instructions with my pcv install said not to add values if your using the o2 optimizer that was included is all.

Fzfazn