Insane Lanesplitting

DSmith

Im all for lanesplitting, but I'd be very surprised if this guys still alive.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4KqJYDwxsk]this crazy dude shows how to ride a motorbike during rush hour - WIN - YouTube[/ame]

FZ8canuk

where ever that is it looks like that's the norm for bikes, but I can't see riding like that day in and day out and not getting ****ed up at some point.

DSmith

if i tried that on the east coast here i wouldnt last a minute. people change lanes like its going out of style near boston

Woody146

Banned
I've had a few friends ride like jackasses like that(well not any where that crazy).....neither one has a bike anymore and one has a cadaver ACL In his leg....

RoadKill

This guy probably thinks it's his skill that keeps him from wrecking, even though he has just been pretty lucky. one day a situation will develop that no matter how much skill a rider has a wreck is inevitable because of his speed, proximity to the cars and his high risk maneuvers.

pajkrubi

That's freaking nuts and I honestly think I would kill myself before I lived ANYWHERE with that much traffic! That's completely insane, it was basically a rolling traffic jam for miles and miles. Does anybody know where it was or what language he was chattering on in?

BMXkruzer

He has a couple other videos dating back to 2010. With that kind of luck I should have him buy me a lottery ticket!

npeifer2308

if i tried that on the east coast here i wouldnt last a minute. people change lanes like its going out of style near boston

He'd be lucky to last a minute, people on the east coast wouldn't even let him do that. They'd block him in if they saw him coming, happened to me already.

Woody146

Banned
He'd be lucky to last a minute, people on the east coast wouldn't even let him do that. They'd block him in if they saw him coming, happened to me already.

What!? They blocked you! That's crazy..here in Cali..people move..but then again..it is legal...for now.

DSmith

What!? They blocked you! That's crazy..here in Cali..people move..but then again..it is legal...for now.

People over here are horrible drivers and none of them have a clue about the rules of the road. 90% of drivers are too busy putting on makeup/texting/reading a book/shaving/yelling at their kids/doing whatever they can to avoid actually paying attention.

I had a scooter before my FZ8 and the law in Mass says you can treat a 50cc scooter the same as a bicycle and pass cars on the right in traffic. Well nobody got the memo in my town. I was run off the road several times and blocked on a daily basis. "oops did my hand happen to smash your mirror, sorry"

Woody146

Banned
People over here are horrible drivers and none of them have a clue about the rules of the road. 90% of drivers are too busy putting on makeup/texting/reading a book/shaving/yelling at their kids/doing whatever they can to avoid actually paying attention.

I had a scooter before my FZ8 and the law in Mass says you can treat a 50cc scooter the same as a bicycle and pass cars on the right in traffic. Well nobody got the memo in my town. I was run off the road several times and blocked on a daily basis. "oops did my hand happen to smash your mirror, sorry"

Wow...I would probably get arrested for road rage...that sucks man.