I'm back.

b-eock

I don't know if all of the old FZ8 members are still around here. But I'm back. I'll be picking up one the 5 last new FZ8s in the states since they don't make them anymore. 2013 FZ8 with less than a mile. I've missed this bike. A lot has changed in my life, for the better. I'm hoping I still know some people around here! Sorry I didn't stick around much after my crash a few years ago though!

b-eock

Browsing, I still see a few members I know. I'm tickled to be getting this bike again, and that's after riding '11 FZ8, '05 R6s, 03/04 636, 05/06 ZX-10R, 2007 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100C, F4i, ect. I'd pick this bike again and again.

b-eock

No ones gonna say hi? Lol its died down here.

And for the record, I'm now a diesel mechanic. So I did get to end up doing what I wanted. It took some time and sacrifices, but well worth it so far.

F3NIX

Beock! Good to see you back on here man..ive been away for a little myself. Glad to hear your gettn another fz8 :)

esapper95

Welcome back, from a fellow fz8 rider and diesel mechanic! If you don't mind me asking, how much do the brand new "13" fz8's still go for? I bought mine last year and thought that I got a good deal, I cannot imagine what people are paying a year later!

b-eock

I got mine for $8200 without even knowing it. I was expecting the $8890 they had priced on it. When I signed the paperwork it said $8200. I was like hell yeah.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Rhyno54

Welcome back man, as an ex-FZ8 owner myself, seriously considering getting another one, but i've seen 13's go used for around 5-6 grand with less than a thousand miles on them.