If you want to know the truth read this!

Shleeve

There was a petition started earlier this month to get the Obama administration to release the info they have on extraterrestrial beings. The government agreed to do so if 5,000 signatures were collected by Oct. 22, that number was reached in a few days so they raised it to 17,000.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitio...sence-engaging-human-race-disclosure/wfYDlmlG

Sign here if you care about the future of the human race! (Or want to know if aliens exist). P.S. The whitehouse page kinda sucks so if you have trouble making an account just try everything you can, it's just a little buggy but can be worked around. Make your wives kids and friends sign it! Make a difference!

lothodon

Super Moderator
i can't tell if this is meant for a laugh or serious. if it's serious your kidding yourself to think the government is going to release anything, even with 1,000,000+ signatures.

Shleeve

i can't tell if this is meant for a laugh or serious. if it's serious your kidding yourself to think the government is going to release anything, even with 1,000,000+ signatures.

I'm completely serious. The petition is on the official site owned by the Whitehouse, which was implemented recently and to which they said any petition that got 1,500 signatures would be acknowledged. This is why they raised it to 17,000 for this specific petition, because 1,500 was met much too fast.
This has articles and talk on blogs all over the Web right now, if you don't believe me just google it. This is important for the united states and the survival of the human race as we know it. Be a part and change the world people!!

lothodon

Super Moderator
i have no doubt it's a legit petition, but "acknowledging" a petition means nothing other than yes, there is a petition. what makes anyone think signing a petition will force the government to act on any of them?

it wouldn't matter if 1 million people signed it, the won't for instance, legalize marijuana (which is the most common petition subject) or remove in god we trust from all our money (another one).

it's cool for the white house to get feedback to the interests of americans but hardly means anyone will come through. it's just a research tool.

lothodon

Super Moderator
Forgive Student Loan Debt to Stimulate the Economy and Usher in a New Era of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Prosperity
Forgiving student loan debt would provide an immediate jolt to the economy by putting hundreds and, in some cases, thousands of extra dollars into the hands of people who WILL spend it - not just once, but each and every month thereafter - freeing them up to invest, buy homes, start businesses and families. This past year, total student loan debt finally surpassed total credit card debt in America, and is on track to exceed $1 TRILLION within the next year. Student loans themselves are responsible for tuition rates that have soared by 439% since 1982 and for saddling entire generations of educated Americans with intractable levels of student loan debt from which there is, seemingly, no escape. Relieve them of this burden and the middle class WILL rebuild this economy from the bottom-up!

Just shy of 30,000 signatures and I PROMISE you this will NEVER happen.

Shleeve

This issue is different though. In recent years pretty much everyone has come to believe that some form of extraterrestrials exist and have probably visited our planet on many occasions. If you don't, you are very close minded. The government has been hiding all of this stuff for 50+ years, but now that they realize the public is ready to start accepting it, they have been releasing documents slowly, more so in the last couple years. Indeed, even if this gets to the Whitehouse and Obama tries to get it passed it may still be rejected, but even if they just make a small statement acknowledging other beings, it will cause a huge change of thought and a revolutionary spiral of events.

hypo

for verification purposes they DO record your information because you have to register to sign. I would like to know what they know, but I'll wait and watch and see. its bound to come out eventually.

hypo

WOAH

get this.... the page is GONE. it doesn't load anymore... <queue XFiles music>

Ivy33

Kinda sucks that we need to petition the goverment for information on stuff they've got that WE pay for in the first place.

P.S. the page is back up now.