How To...Look like a Noob

cambo

Avid Rider
Step 1: Ride to a Starbucks and park close to where everyone is sitting outside. Ensure hot chicks are around...or hot dudes...whatever, not discriminating.

Step 2: Buy a cup of coffee, and conveniently enough, since there's no where to sit since all the tables are taken, sit on your bike while you sip your latte and just look cool (supposedly). Pretend to text a chick...even though you are not texting a chick. fake a chuckle even.

Step 3: Freak out when cop car turns on his siren and drop your coffee like a spaz, spilling it all over tank and subsequently, the shoes, and pavement. The coffee is hot...but don't scream.

Step 4: Exclaim: "Sh*t!" in a manly manner.

Step 5: Get off bike to pick up coffee cup

Step 6: Quickly get back on bike after realizing the kickstand is not down. Once again, ensure spaz-like movements. Put kickstand down.

Step 7: Successfully pick up coffee cup and conduct walk of shame to trash can to throw coffee away.

Step 8: Gear up, get on bike, start bike and attempt to pull away

Step 9: Shift to First and stall

Step 10: Start bike again, shift to first and immediately stall again.

Step 11: Exclaim "wtf" to yourself, avoid looking behind you as you know everyone is watching you.

Step 12: Retract Kickstand you idiot

Step 13: Start bike again, successfully shift to first, and pull away from starbucks.

Step 14: Stall at the stop sign 10 ft away.

Step 15: Never go back to that Starbucks for the rest of your life.

fml...

cambo

Avid Rider
someone called me?

eyyyy, I'M THE NOOB!

and dude, you're from North Potomac? I live in Rockville! what a freaking small world. The starbucks I'm talking about is the stupid one at the Old Navy shopping center. lol!

n00b

Avid Rider
eyyyy, I'M THE NOOB!

and dude, you're from North Potomac? I live in Rockville! what a freaking small world. The starbucks I'm talking about is the stupid one at the Old Navy shopping center. lol!
Start going to starbucks at falls grove. LOL.

The one at Old Navy... haven't been there for a long time. Seems like every saturday night it was full of ricers. Seem to remember a lot of sport bikes too, but didn't really pay attention to bikes much back then.

ssky0078

Well played sir, well played.

You could only have topped that if you went in to use the bathroom and came out with toilet paper stuck on your shoe after wiping off the coffee

D

DJK1505

eyyyy, I'M THE NOOB!

Shit Im right around the corner in Manassas, Va. Looks like this spring we might have to get a meet and greet together!! Possibly meet at Starbucks! LOL

DJ

cambo

Avid Rider
Shit Im right around the corner in Manassas, Va. Looks like this spring we might have to get a meet and greet together!! Possibly meet at Starbucks! LOL

DJ

lmao! dude I work in Chantilly! There's a starbucks over there! Let's make it two starbucks for me that I can never visit again haha

D

DJK1505

Thats some funny shit! Hey man, how do you like those Bridgestone S20's? I am a big bridgestone fan, but saw the Michelin Pilot Pure's and wanted to give them a shot. Was either the Pure's or the S20's, had a hard time makin up my mind!

cambo

Avid Rider
Thats some funny shit! Hey man, how do you like those Bridgestone S20's? I am a big bridgestone fan, but saw the Michelin Pilot Pure's and wanted to give them a shot. Was either the Pure's or the S20's, had a hard time makin up my mind!

haha, I wish I could comment on the S20's more in depth but I only JUST got them installed (last week) and the only miles I put on them was for that quick run to that stupid starbucks with the stupid stop sign. damn I wish I was vlogging...that would've been a good one to put up haha.

I'm excited to get out there though, this weather is actually making me angry because I only want to freaking test out all the new parts!

D

DJK1505

Man its going to be pretty good riding weather this week. If you are out my way hit me up, I can pull the old Buell out and take you through a few fun roads around here!

DJ

compensation

Hahahahaha! Like a boss. Reminds me of my buddy who brought his bike over strait from the dealer and forgot not only to pull the clutch in but to put his feet down. Then blamed the bike.