How did you find the site.

Admin

Founder
Staff member
For all of you that have become members of the site... how did you find it. I have been advertising it a few different ways and want to see what ones are most effective..:)

Thanks

Dennis

FZ8ME

Somebody posted it on the FZ6R forum. And I joined with anticipation of the reviews. I think I am in the minority here but I really like the naked version, and if it available in the states I might just have pick one up!

Lou Menace

I looked on google. I wanted unbiased information on the bike. Reminded me of another Forum that I am on, as everyone seems friendly, so I decided to stay.

lothodon

Super Moderator
i've been a member of the fz1-forum, the fz6r forum so i found it by simply looking for the same format in the address.

hypo

I googled "FZ8 forums" and then lurked for a few weeks to watch the action.

the only drawback so far is the admin approval for posting process... not sure if thats because of the linking images, linked webpages, or the fact that I'm a rookie here. :)

Ozfazer6

Super Moderator
Welcome hypo,the admin process is to help keep out the spammers,they can be a little annoying.

I googled fz8 forums found this one and fz8talk signed up for both and just found this one to be a lot better so stuck with it I check this one every chance I get I harpy ever check out the other ..... I guess you guys are just to nice lol

mano1192

I googled fz8 forums found this one and fz8talk signed up for both and just found this one to be a lot better so stuck with it I check this one every chance I get I harpy ever check out the other ..... I guess you guys are just to nice lol

+1 the other fz8 forum is full of squids!