help buying helm and bike mount camera

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
You will still get some vibes from the bike mount. I mount mine on the stem of my mirror. You can see the difference while running up the RPM's on the bike. The best mount I have found is the chest mount. Very little shake with it. The only drawback is that you get to capture the front of the bike, handlebars and guages. Sometimes that may not be something you want to show in a video especially where Ytube is concerned. ;)

I've seen a lot of moto vloggers on YouTube digitally mask their speedometer. F'n Big Brother is everywhere. :mad:
One time in my videos, instead of masking my speedo, I commented that, "oh by the way, my speedo is broken so the indicated speed is wrong. My GPS says I'm going XX MPH. I need to get my speedo fixed when I get home." I'm sure that satisfied anyone concerned about how fast I was going."

Last edited:

compensation

Good and bad news.

Good: my girlfriend just bought me a second hero2 and! And! And! ....the 3d kit! Now i need a better computer.

Bad: she bought it because its my birthday. :( I hate getting older

W

WARPTH

Good and bad news.

Good: my girlfriend just bought me a second hero2 and! And! And! ....the 3d kit! Now i need a better computer.

Bad: she bought it because its my birthday. :( I hate getting older

i would be very interested in you emailing me some 3d video!!!!

Motogpmad

My Missus bought me one of these for christmas. I haven't had chance to use it yet as my bike has been in the shed due to the shit UK weather. It comes with every possible mount you could need and all the cables too. Even one that will go onto the bike battery. Also comes with an 8gb mini sd card. Not sure how long that would last but im sure you would get a couple of hours on it. I'm also going to use it for fishing. I have tried it out in the back garden, but on a dull day so couldn't really gauge quality. It has a fish eye lense though for wide angle. The camera itself is pretty compact.