Hello from RI

Graywolf

New FZ8 owner. Went to get a 2012 and ended up with a new 2011 FZ8 (couldn't pass on price). Will pick it up next Tues. Just ordered Yoshimura carbon exhaust and a fender eliminator kit. So I want to order new mirrors (stock look out of place to me), does anyone have any suggestions?

teemo

Hmm I've only heard of Rizoma brand. I'm also a brand new FZ8 owner.. loving the bike ! It's SO much more comfortable than my previous bike.. with about the same acceleration and 70% of the handling.. good enough for me on the street!

Graywolf

Main reason I got the FZ8 was it was comfortable. I am almost 40 and the GSXR wasn't helping my back any, always sore after a long ride. I wasn't quite ready for a cruiser so the FZ8 is a perfect compromise. Will check out Rizoma mirrors.

Thanks

kwrose66

Welcome. Personally I've got a liking for the Rizoma Elisse mirrors, those will find their way on my bike soon.

H

Hoover

Here's my mirrors.
CRG, a bit spendy but cheaper that Rizoma's. Love them. No vibration and NO blind spot.

matt73

$5.00 round bar ends off ebay. Decent quality, 50% more vision and cheap enough to replace more than once a year if you need to. Welcome

K-Gr.

Main reason I got the FZ8 was it was comfortable. I am almost 40 and the GSXR wasn't helping my back any, always sore after a long ride. I wasn't quite ready for a cruiser so the FZ8 is a perfect compromise. Will check out Rizoma mirrors.

Thanks

Look on ebay :) You might find a lot of interesting mirrors out there for more reasonable price then rizoma.