Have some question about FZ8

Dozent

Hi everybody from Russia.
I just buy this wonderfool motorcycle and i have a question. In all my registrated document written that my FZ8 have 115 HP but when i try to find any information about FZ8 it says that this byke goes with 106 hp. Motocycle was bought in US and shiped to Russia. Please share with me information about engine modifications.

ps. Is it possible to see information just entered a win number? I know such services in Europe, but it does not work with US moto.

Rhyno54

Congrats on the new bike, as far as i know the bike comes from factory 106 hp and 60 ft. lbs of torque at the crank, there is a website called motorcyclespecs.com that will give you all the information you need to know about the bike, now if it's a California bike then it will have different restrictions on it, because of California's damn smog laws but either way that's the numbers it has. If you decide to mod it, either a slip-on or full exhaust system or any other performance for that matter, and i'll be first to tell you send your ECU to TurboJoe to get it re-flashed, his flash tune unleashes the bike like no other, hope this helps