Got hurt the day I brought home my FZ8...

walto207

Hey guys, my names Matt and I'm new to the site. I fell in love with the FZ8 as soon as I saw it at the dealership and reasearched it for months while I was saving up for it. I have been riding dirtbikes since I was a little kid and this is my first street bike. But anyways, I bought it and had my step dad ride it home for me since I don't have my lisence. The day I got it home, I went drinking and swimming with some buddies after work. Well, after a few too many, I ran and jumped into a pond and landed in about a foot of water breaking my leg and ankle and just had two screws put in my ankle. I'll be on crutches for 13 weeks. I just got the bike home and have yet to ride it and won't be able to for a few months and this SUCKS ASS!!! I can't wait to get on it and really enjoy reading all of your posts and looking at ur pics. Glad to be part of the forum and can't wait til I can get in on some conversations and start modding my bike. Looking forward to talking with all you guys about the FZ8!!!

walto207

will do man, just got done staring at my fz8 and cr250 for about an hour lol....sad thing is the cr250 is probably gonna have to go cuz the disability checks just aint cuttin it :'(