FZ8 is a chick magnet.

YamaHammer

I think I read an old thread somewhere that claimed motorcycles attracted more dudes than chicks. Well, you will definitely get quite a few guys complimenting your bike. On the flip side, if you're not scared to talk to women that catch your attention, you'll find they were looking at you and the Yamaha too. I also get stopped in traffic and complimented, and at gas stations. I went downtown last night and had a few motorcycle fans demand I take about 20 photos of them. Here's a few.

Riding or wishing I was riding.

07cobaltLScoupe

yea i always catch people checking me out on the 8, sucks because the only times it's cute girls is when i'm moving or in traffic and can't pull over, but it's easy to give a quick little "hello" rev with the xg-1 though haha

Woody146

Banned
I think I read an old thread somewhere that claimed motorcycles attracted more dudes than chicks. Well, you will definitely get quite a few guys complimenting your bike. On the flip side, if you're not scared to talk to women that catch your attention, you'll find they were looking at you and the Yamaha too. I also get stopped in traffic and complimented, and at gas stations. I went downtown last night and had a few motorcycle fans demand I take about 20 photos of them. Here's a few.

I hope you put at least one of em on the back and took em home.....your home...

YamaHammer

I'm getting the xg1 exhaust this weekend!

Sadly they were both taken, or so they say. BUT they were really cool, bought me a shot and asked me if I wanted to bar hop with them. I hung out with them for a bit, they took me to another hang out spot. Can't complain about that. We exchanged numbers, so a friend or two like these is always good :) .

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I'm sure it was cuz the OP is one handsome fella, cuz I've never gotten ANY compliments. haha.

YamaHammer

Haha, she is a woman on an fz8. Its like a giant neon sign saying "come talk to me!" Of course she's gonna get approached everywhere. We love bikes and what could be a better excuse? I just wanted to post proof that they do in fact love a man that rides and think bikes are pretty damn cool. I've gotten numbers based off of motorcycle conversations almost every night I go out! I came close to getting the V because of the FZ8 a while ago but I was too drunk to follow her home and I was in New Orleans. I know its gonna happen soon though. Half the reason I got this thing was for a lifestyle enhancement. The other half was to go fast and get an adrenaline rush. So far , mission accomplished! Thanks Yamaha!

Last edited:

Woody146

Banned
I came close to getting the V because of the FZ8 a while ago but I was too drunk to follow her home and I was in New Orleans. I know its gonna happen soon though. Half the reason I got this thing was for a lifestyle enhancement. The other half was to go fast and get an adrenaline rush. So far , mission accomplished! Thanks Yamaha!

Riding or wishing I was riding.[/QUOTE]

You crack me up

MotoZen

I get a lot of little kids staring in cars next to me, but that's about it.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Woody146

Banned
I get all kinds of people asking me what my bike is...I try to avoid the bar scene on the bike..drunk f@&ks around here like to break things..

YamaHammer

Surprisingly little! Bent shifter and knocked the mirror out of set. Was able to bend back the shifter and reposition the mirror, she is none the wiser.

MotoZen

Apparently I'm more likely to knock over my bike than anyone else out there.

You're not the only one. I dropped my bike shortly after getting it when I lost my footing during a low speed parking lot turn. :(

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

qnbee

I don't think it's just the bike, the rider has to be good looking also, well coming from a females perspective that is.
I have a damn hot looking bike with an amazing sounding pipe and I don't get anyone coming up to chat me up, mainly cause I'm old and fat but that's my point, the rider has to be easy on the eye also.
Give me a perve on a man in leathers and a hot bike anyday :cool:

npeifer2308

Havent gotten any girls commenting on my bike yet....only dudes and little kids.

I get a bunch of compliments and thumbs up from kids all the time. Way more than adults of either gender. Which is fine by me, the more kids I can get interested in riding, the better.