FZ7

TorontoAlex

I noticed it last week. Looks like a budget bike but at 400lbs wet weight, and 70hp 50 lb.fts. of torque, it might be a really fun light weight wheelie machine.

Definitely a nicer bike than Honda's line of 500 and 700cc flops.

FZ8Panda

meh... prob a cool bike but that thing is ugly as hell. The front end kinda looks like a rip off of a Honda Grom. I will prob have to see it in person like I did with the FZ09. Hated the 9 till I saw it and it grew on me. I still love my 8 the best though. Yamaha should have just kept the 8. But, I guess there wasn't enough profit from selling it. Supposedly the 9's are popular but I haven't seen one on the street yet...

Perron

meh... prob a cool bike but that thing is ugly as hell. The front end kinda looks like a rip off of a Honda Grom. I will prob have to see it in person like I did with the FZ09. Hated the 9 till I saw it and it grew on me. I still love my 8 the best though. Yamaha should have just kept the 8. But, I guess there wasn't enough profit from selling it. Supposedly the 9's are popular but I haven't seen one on the street yet...

Funny because I liked the 9 when I saw it online and it was the opposite when I saw it in the showroom :p Matter of taste I guess. But do I like the rally edition a lot.

Getting back on topic, I think the 7 will be in the same category as the ninja 650. It may not be very popular though..