For Sale: 2011 Yamaha FZ8

clemmel

OK, sometimes when you have time to think about things you make another decision. I've decided to stay with the FZ and will probably mod a bit more to my liking. Thanks for everyone's comments!

Up for sale here is my 2011 FZ8 motorcycle that has been basically my daily commuter to and from work. The bike currently has a little over 9000 miles on it and I've been taking as good of care as I can for this while I've had it.I am the original owner of the bike and bought it new with 3 miles on the odometer. Oil changes have been done with synthetic oil only and I've done two so far, at about 3K miles and about 6K miles. I just put a new set of tires on the bike (front and back) and the registration is paid up through April of next year. This bike is ready to hop on and enjoy.

I've done a few modifications to the bike, including:
- supertrap exhaust (I have the original exhaust to include as well)
- HID projector headlight
- gel grips
- bar end mirrors
- short clutch and brake levers
- LED brake light that incorporates flashing brake and turn signals
- flush mount LED front turn/marker signals
- R&G grill cover for radiator
- extended rear tire cover
- front frame sliders and rear spools
- K&N air filter

Although I removed the rear passenger pegs, I still have them to attach back on the bike. This goes for the original clutch and brake levers and the factory mirrors too.

I have the title for the bike so if you have cash, you ride this home immediately. Feel free to contact me with any questions via email or you can text me at 9-four-9, 9-two-9, four-0-9-9.

DSC06220_zps844cb11d.jpg

DSC06220_zps844cb11d.jpg

DSC06225_zpscc205b85.jpg

DSC06227_zpsbc27fc3b.jpg

DSC06230_zps8c88a999.jpg

DSC06231_zpsf9973ee6.jpg

DSC06234_zps92f5be05.jpg

Last edited:
dayum...this is a slick looking bike. I like that longer rear hugger. I'm looking for one now off of ebay!

Honestly, I don't think the longer rear tire hugger adds much to the shorter one from the factory. The short one keeps the junk off the shock for the most part and the real "mess" comes up from the tire where that big extended fender originally was.

IMHO, you'll probably be better off putting the money on the hugger to something else you like.

I think it compliments the bike as far as lines go. I actually noticed something different about the back end and couldn't put my finger on it until I saw your mod list. As far as function...I'm not really worried about that lol. I also removed my passenger foot peg brackets too.

I couldn't find a matte version though...I'm now wondering if the polished rear hugger and the polished lower cowling would work together with my upper matte colors. i.e Matte across the top, polished black across the bottom? hmm....

Clean looking bike! Love how it looks without the passenger pegs! I'd do that in a second if I knew no one would ever ride on the back.

Good luck with selling! Someone will be happy!

Clean looking bike! Love how it looks without the passenger pegs! I'd do that in a second if I knew no one would ever ride on the back.

Good luck with selling! Someone will be happy!

haha, I took mine off so I wouldn't be able to take a passenger. I only want to worry about myself, not someone else too!

I couldn't find a matte version though...I'm now wondering if the polished rear hugger and the polished lower cowling would work together with my upper matte colors. i.e Matte across the top, polished black across the bottom? hmm....

If you want a matte version, I can make that happen...

Back