eBay integrated brake / signal

xXAvroArrowXx

Hey all,

I've been looking at this integrated brake / turn signal on ebay here:

Look at this on eBay LED Taillight integrated Turn Signal Fit Yamaha FZ1 FZ8 26-212 Clear

my concern is whether it will be bright enough, I'm planning on supplementing my aftermarket signals not getting rid of them, but want to make sure this is as bright, preferably brighter than the stock running/brake light.

anyone have one of these? if do please chime in and / or post a picture of yours in action..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Keach

My cousin bought a cheap tail light for his r6 that he said wasn't hard to install and he didn't have any issues with.

I have the motodynamics tail light and couldn't be happier. Around every holiday they have coupon codes for about 10 bucks off. It's 80 bucks but true plug and play and great customer service.

With either light and led turn signals you will need to wire in resistors or a relay to keep it from hyper flashing. The below is plug and play and has worked awesome for me

Amazon.com: 2 Pin LED Flasher Relay for Honda Kawasaki Yamaha Suzuki (Gen 2) ZX6R ZX1R 6RR 1RR R6 R1 F4i GSXR FZ6R: Automotive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

russ0228

Motodynamics is the only one I would touch. Stick with good quality you never go wrong. At the end of the day you will not know if it's failed until a truck rounds your ass over because he didn't see you brake....... you can get the light direct from them of from eBay. I preferred to order directly from them as it cuts out the middle man. Got mine for over a year and love it

211 212 213 Yamaha FZ8 Sequential LED Tail Light

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Keach

Code 4TH2017 for 10% off motidynamic order valid July 1-4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk