Dirt Road Custom Seats

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
So, I have been keeping a little secret. Have been waiting to reveal until I have pictures, because I didn't want to get this:

So I got some custom seats done by Eddie, aka dirt road on the FZ1OA forum. I am very much looking forward to installing them when they come back to me. He is shipping them back this morning. Here are some pics of the seats not on the bike:

SeñorJack

El Guapo
Very nice!

Why you always trying to get me to throw away my money Chad....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Got my seats on Saturday. Eddie did a great job with packing, really took extreme care to make sure they weren't damaged. For the moment we have all been waiting for....

Sorry for the fact that my bike is dirty. Took it out for a night ride not that long ago, and got tons of bugs.

Opinion: These seats are extremely comfortable. I can see doing all day without issue at all. I am not sure what kind of foam he is using, but it is amazing. Just the right amount of "squishiness". Two thumbs up!! I am extremely with the custom embroidery that he had done with my AHR logo. Eddie did a great job. I know he will be getting more of my business.

FZ8canuk

Man your killing me I just ordered a Corbin shiiit !
If I'm not happy with it I'm definitely going to check theses out if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for them and did you need to send him your seat pans ?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Man your killing me I just ordered a Corbin shiiit !
If I'm not happy with it I'm definitely going to check theses out if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for them and did you need to send him your seat pans ?

OK so someone has to ask so i will what did it set you back $?

I sent him my OEM seats. He modded the foam on both front and rear seats, had the custom embroidery done, and I got pretty much every option that he offers. It was about $275 all said and done. His prices are really reasonable. This is the most comfortable seat that I have ever sat on. I have sat on many aftermarket seats that were comfortable, but this one is great.

FZ8canuk

I sent him my OEM seats. He modded the foam on both front and rear seats, had the custom embroidery done, and I got pretty much every option that he offers. It was about $275 all said and done. His prices are really reasonable. This is the most comfortable seat that I have ever sat on. I have sat on many aftermarket seats that were comfortable, but this one is great.

Man now I'm really depressed $289.00 for just the Corbin front seat::