Cruiser as second bike, what would you choose and why

[]V[]addog

Oh I would also like a nice Triumph Rocket III

those things are huge, bragging rights for sure. i heard they are horrible for handling though. straight line power is awesome though.

glad to see this thread is still going.
Since i started it. i actually purchased a 2007suzuki m50.
it look slike amuscle cruiser, has cobra pipes and a back rest for the misses.
we take sunday drives on it and its perfect. its also not huge so i can ride it around town with ease.

FZ8canuk

I just picked up a 2005 Sportster XL1200R one owner and only 6000 KM on the bike totally mint condition. Nice to switch it up sometimes although its hard to get out of FZ8 mode keep trying too rev the shit out of it, cruisers hit the rev limit really fast.

JSP

Administrator
I just picked up a 2005 Sportster XL1200R one owner and only 6000 KM on the bike totally mint condition. Nice to switch it up sometimes although its hard to get out of FZ8 mode keep trying too rev the shit out of it, cruisers hit the rev limit really fast.

Those corners will get ya too. :D

JSP

Administrator
This was already mentioned but I would also like to get a new Honda CB1100. It is so simple that I love it.

Yeah. Something like that, I would be more comfy on. I cant do the cruiser riding position. It kills my back. I need my legs more under me so I can support myself.

I sat on a CB1100 at the dealer and it felt really good.

DanS

Commuter
Yeah. Something like that, I would be more comfy on. I cant do the cruiser riding position. It kills my back. I need my legs more under me so I can support myself.

I sat on a CB1100 at the dealer and it felt really good.

I love that bike! I've sat on every one in every showroom in town...lol

Rotaryknight

I would love to get a Star Bolt as a second bike.
THough after seeing the Harley Night Rod Special....holy balls I want one of them so bad.

Fazer 8

Of the current crop of cruisers, I'd say that one would be on my list. Not too big, or too heavy, decent power, looks good.

How about a Ducati Diavel-X? That's technically a cruiser, right?