Can any one identify this?

Kardiac996

So im working to convert my 98 superhawk into a naked street style bike and am really digging a particular front end and was wondering if any one could assist in identification.

Would love to have my vtwin as a naked.

I appreciate the help.

Kardiac996

Sick dude I appreciate it. It rolls perfect with the overall look of the SH when naked.

I appreciate it as I now know what to order!!!!

Thank you

Dicko

No worries, I just typed Suzuki naked, Kawasaki naked and then Yamaha naked into a google image search. popped up on the front page of the Yamaha search.

Bajaedition

the last post has a picture that brings up a point I really like about Yamaha naked bikes
You can see the engine block and heads
I do not like naked bikes that are just sportsbikes with the fairing missing, I love to see the business end of the engine. I feel an basic styling point for naked bikes is the engine

Just my thoughts, sorry for the hijack

Kardiac996

the last post has a picture that brings up a point I really like about Yamaha naked bikes
You can see the engine block and heads
I do not like naked bikes that are just sportsbikes with the fairing missing, I love to see the business end of the engine. I feel an basic styling point for naked bikes is the engine

Just my thoughts, sorry for the hijack

I typically agree with this. I think in all honesty the Superhawk should of been a naked. They are set up very old school with a"cafe" style look to them. With some work and a keen eye they can look real sharp. Here is a fighter version that im really digging