Cambo Down!

thach1130

Cambo, perhaps you could mod your toilet with fz8 parts into "hands-free 800cc ass-wiper"?

Here's an inspiration on how to get it done. Make sure to cover the rear wheel with plush toilet paper first.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjlt1T7QTwQ]Girl Falls Off Motorcycle And Gets Stuck On The Tire - YouTube[/ame]

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Dude, so sorry that this has happened to you. I clearly know just as much as anyone else, that going down does suck. This is why I refuse to go anywhere on the bike without gear. It really isn't worth it. Like I said on Facebook, if you need any help putting it all back together, let me know, and we will work on it. I know it sucks, but you made it out pretty lucky. Keep your head up, it will get better buddy.

TwoWheels

NOOOOOO!!!! Holy crap dude, that sucks you went down! Your "science" bike!!! Seriously though, you have the least amount of injuries I've ever seen from a 50 mph crash without full gear though! You're right, someone's looking out for you! God bless, and a speedy recovery friend...

I half hope they scrap the bike for you, reasons not needing to be explained, but hope if they do, you pick up another 8! I LOVE my bike, but if I got a check from the insurance company.... shoot; it might be hard to pick the same bike again... But I hope you're back up and riding any bike soon (well, the season is almost over), as long as you pop back here to make dick jokes occasionally ;)

Glad to hear one wreck didn't turn you off of riding!

MotoZen

I went down in the rain on my 8 in the beginning of the summer and lost a lot of my rider confidence. I've never had full gear before this year, and I'm very thankful that I bought it.

“There are only two kinds of motorcycle riders: those who've wrecked and those who are going to.” ― Bryon Burke

At least you got it out of the way without too much damage.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

FZ1inNH

Administrator
Sorry to hear about the off! The bike is replaceable, you? Not so much! Happy that you're here to type about it.

Gear has saved me twice... 31 years ago, I wrecked my first street bike and learned about ATGATT at that time. Never threw a leg over a bike without ATGATT since!

Heal fast, get back on two...

Rotaryknight

Dude, that really sucks man.
Glad you are alright and not seriously injured or worse.

THat cop was stupid giving you that bullshit. As always blame the motorcyclists and never the cager, stupid stigma.

Ever since the influx of threads of people going down, I make sure I wear gear....well, pants wise I dont llike jeans....

cambo

Avid Rider
I freaking love you guys. is there a way to do an interwebs group hug? Can we just pick a time and date and everyone hug their screen at the same time? I think that'll suffice lolol...no in all seriousness I really appreciate the words of encouragement...God bless you all!

Cambo, perhaps you could mod your toilet with fz8 parts into "hands-free 800cc ass-wiper"?

In all seriousness, hope you bounce back soon!

have you ever been on a toilet that shoots water up your ass hole? Every toilet in Korea has it (if its not a hole in the ground). Weird at first. But you'll get a boner from it oddly enough.

I half hope they scrap the bike for you, reasons not needing to be explained, but hope if they do, you pick up another 8! I LOVE my bike, but if I got a check from the insurance company.... shoot; it might be hard to pick the same bike again...

Glad to hear one wreck didn't turn you off of riding!

Dude...I would absolutely pick up the 8 again. Its funny...yesterday I was 'window shopping' to see what is out there that I might possibly want to go to next IF this bike got written off. Couldn't find a damn thing. A Ktm duke 690 came clooossee...but no it'd be the 8 again. I'll keep you all posted on what they decide.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Cambo! NOOOOO!
Dude I'm so sorry man. ATGATT right!
Glad your "okay".
If I can help dude let me know if you keep the bike. I got quite a few spare stock parts lying around.

6Den

Cambo, glad you made it out without worse injuries. You were very lucky my man. Hope you heal up quickly and thoroughly, and get right back in the saddle!

I remember you talking about "dumping" the FZ8, I didn't think you meant literally!

DanS

Commuter
have you ever been on a toilet that shoots water up your ass hole? Every toilet in Korea has it (if its not a hole in the ground). Weird at first. But you'll get a boner from it oddly
Dude stay off the Korean toilets until your hand heals!!:D

rug_burn

You know, it's funny- the self recriminations are the worst part,
but they seem to be the part where you learn what to avoid, as I've learned after breaking my right arm 4 times.... and numerous other things over the years.

The cop's claim you were at fault sounds like pure BS. Did he witness the accident? It sounds like it was an unsafe lane change on the part of the car. Didn't properly check the lane before changing.

Glad to see you're okay, and making the best of it.

And BTW, thanks, the Teknic jacket fits perfect-