Bucket list...

C

Camo

So I was sitting around with a few guys on the weekend and we were discussing places we'd like to ride one day, some I'd heard of and others I had to go home and research.

But the one place that was on everyone's bucket list was Stelvio Pass....looks like heaven to me!

What's on your bucket list or better yet, what have you crossed off?

FZER

Avid Rider
I have no idea the name of the road anymore, but the boys from Top Gear found this road in Italy that they drove on. Richard was in a bright green GT3, Captain Slow, I forget his name drove a race spec DB9, and Jermey drove a Lambo.

By the way if anyone was thinking about the Dragon there's several companies that rent bikes. You could fly into the area and I would suggest staying in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area.

Last edited:
H

Hoover

I have no idea the name of the road anymore, but the boys from Top Gear found this road in Italy that they drove on. Richard was in a bright green GT3, Captain Slow, I forget his name drove a race spec DB9, and Jermey drove a Lambo.

That is Stelvio Pass

W

WARPTH

By the way if anyone was thinking about the Dragon there's several companies that rent bikes. You could fly into the area and I would suggest staying in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area.

thats the one. stelvio pass, as posted by camo

sumitkid123

For me it would be Skyline Drive in NC. I'v only rode half of it with my brother on a honda rebel 250.

It on my bucket list on the stipulations that im riding it with my my battle buddy,my 2 brothers and if possible my old staff sergeant.

For anyone in NC or close to northern NC i recommend this ride a lot.

H

Hoover

I dont have a bucket list. So far, I have done everything I have ever wanted to!