Bike wouldn’t start

capt_zag

Hi, I am new to this group. I just owned FZ-8N for about a year. I need help. When I pressed the start button, my bike would not start. It has no cranking. The battery has been changed 2 months ago. The horn still sounds loud. The auxiliary light, tail light and panel lights still on. However the headlight is off. Has anyone has ever face the same problem? What could be the fault? Does it due to the starter carbon wears out? Need advice badly. Will try to rectify it myself if possible. Otherwise will send the bike to my bike workshop for repair. Thanks

4x15mph

Hi, I am new to this group. I just owned FZ-8N for about a year. I need help. When I pressed the start button, my bike would not start. It has no cranking. The battery has been changed 2 months ago. The horn still sounds loud. The auxiliary light, tail light and panel lights still on. However the headlight is off. Has anyone has ever face the same problem? What could be the fault? Does it due to the starter carbon wears out? Need advice badly. Will try to rectify it myself if possible. Otherwise will send the bike to my bike workshop for repair. Thanks

The headlight will not turn on until the bike is started so that is normal. It could be your kickstand switch... are you starting it while in "neutral"?