Bike Clocked going 193mph...!

K-Gr.

Without the rain it is also not possible!
There is no stock bike that could do 193mph (310km/h!!) that, and even those close to it - need to be driven in perfect conditions by a very good, brave AND SMALL rider. With almost empty tank. And no mirrors.

My guess is he could win against that...

lyric911

Without the rain it is also not possible!
There is no stock bike that could do 193mph (310km/h!!) that, and even those close to it - need to be driven in perfect conditions by a very good, brave AND SMALL rider. With almost empty tank. And no mirrors.

My guess is he could win against that...

We don't know that the bike is stock, though.

V

Vapordan

We don't know that the bike is stock, though.

True, it must not have been stock because all bikes are restricted to 186mph - that was probably one of the 14 charges he had piled on him.

K-Gr.

True, it must not have been stock because all bikes are restricted to 186mph

That is only manufacturers agreement (like 250 km/h in all german cars), and not all of them signed it (for example MV has a bike in offer that goes beyond 300 km/h).

V

Vapordan

I agree but it was a suzuki and suzukis are restricted to 186mph. It wasn't an MV.

DLSGAP

The electronic limiter can be removed. And there were plenty of stupid fast bikes built before the 186mph limit was put into place. My last bike was stock and was clocked @ 188 (dry conditions, controlled circumstances, etc)....

This story seems fishy though

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Regardless of the bike, the rider's weight, empty gas tank, whatever....that is f**kin stupid to be going that fast on a public highway.