Bestem USA Carbon fiber on my 8

Ryandi2

Hey guys i thought I would post pictures of the new CF on the 8. figure you guys will appreciate the awesomeness of cf haha. I also have a CF tank cowl and yoshi exhaust that you might be able to see in the pictures

Last edited:

97audia4

saw one on ebay last night, I was going to pull the trigger but I wanted to see pics of it on first and this just sold me. looks good man.

Ryandi2

saw one on ebay last night, I was going to pull the trigger but I wanted to see pics of it on first and this just sold me. looks good man.

well worth the cash!! nicecycle.com and bestemusa have it. the front fender you hae too order from the fz1 section if you order from bestemusa

JDZIII

fitting

Hey guys i thought I would post pictures of the new CF on the 8. figure you guys will appreciate the awesomeness of cf haha. I also have a CF tank cowl and yoshi exhaust that you might be able to see in the pictures

Hey, how was the fitment with the tank cowl? Did it fit right in or was it a lil off?

Ryandi2

Hey, how was the fitment with the tank cowl? Did it fit right in or was it a lil off?

a tad off. but i only noticed it since i was the one that put it on.. i should be able to adjust it.. do you have one? is it off?

JDZIII

When I got the windshield and headlight cowls they where off and had to send them back. Second set fit perfect.I've got the front fender and just have to put it on. The undertank cowl is nice. Put it on last summer. Thats a lil more involved. Also have the heel gaurds and the rear hugger.have to ordre my other parts from ffcarbon in germany since bestem doesn't make them.

FZ8Ryder

JDZIII, I'd love to see pictures of the 8 with all the carbon fiber on it!!

Ride Fast, Take Chances.

JDZIII

I'm gonna be posting picks when Its done. Still have alot to put on, on top if tuning the engine and the suspension.

Ryandi2

When I got the windshield and headlight cowls they where off and had to send them back. Second set fit perfect.I've got the front fender and just have to put it on. The undertank cowl is nice. Put it on last summer. Thats a lil more involved. Also have the heel gaurds and the rear hugger.have to ordre my other parts from ffcarbon in germany since bestem doesn't make them.
what other carbon are you getting the bestem doesnt have? do u have pics of the windshield and side pieces been thinking of getting those. how does the rear hugger look? it doesnt look the same on the pics on the website

Last edited:

JDZIII

what other carbon are you getting the bestem doesnt have? do u have pics of the windshield and side pieces been thinking of getting those. how does the rear hugger look? it doesnt look the same on the pics on the website

Pics of my bike are in the my picture album under my profile. Just click on it. I'm not taking anymore till all the parts are on. The rear hugger is sweet, you'll need some rubber washers you can pick up at any haddware store and drill them to fit so it fits snug. The parts bestem doesnt have are the larger headlight cowl that the indicators mount to, the underseat fairings (where your trunk lock is), and a really nice # plate holder that is pretty much a fender eliminator but since its cf it be super light and deflect the rocks and stuff from the road geting kicked up. I noticed with my first eliminator kit, before the one I have on now, that the wind turbulance was bending the plate, wnent with the universal rizoma. Check out the sites, you'll see what I mean.