Automation Game - Car maker Tycoon/Manager game

sinclap2

Lazy
Ok, first off, I don't work for these guys but I truly support them and would like to see them succeed.

This game is still in development, however they released an engine builder demo, which is freakin' awesome.

Automation is essentially a Car Manufacturer Manager game. As I said before the main feature that have released at the moment is the Engine builder.

The Engine Builder is currently only has a Four cylinder format. V8's are coming :) Also Induction (turbos and Super chargers) are in the works too, plus other possible engines!

You'll have to join the website to get the download, but trust me it is worth it!

You will be blown away by the number of variables available to you! Bore, Stroke, ci/litres, fuel injection, cam size and list goes on! If you like engines or would like to learn basics of how an engine works (without getting your hands dirty, which is actually the best part) this doo-hickey for you!

Also, remember this is one SMALL part of the game. On full release you with be able to also design your own cars! And I mean actually design the shape and look!

Please have look at their site. This is just two guy who wanted a game and just started developing it by themselves. This started as an Aussie indy game but has expanded worldwide. One of their beta testers is a guy in Germany who has helped develop the tutorials and videos! Killrob! :cool:

A teaser video of the engine builder (This is actually what it looks like):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjBg52CqGs0]Trailer - Automation: The Car Company Tycoon Game - YouTube[/ame]

My challenge is for someone to develop the FZ8 engine!

Ok, that is my two cents! :2cents:

Last edited:

cpatt

that looks rely cool. i can see hours of enjoyment when i recreate my f150 and but a w16 in it hahah