Arrow Headers!!!

FZ1inNH

Administrator
I wanted to share this with you all... Arrow headers for the FZ1. I know Arrow makes a one-piece header for the FZ8 so I thought it would be good to comment on these. The fit, finish and quality of these are excellent. They are quality material and a tight design that is going to increase the mid-range of the bike by scavenging the exhaust.

Before I install them, I'm sending them to Jet-Hot for their ceramic coating. For those who don't know the benefits, the coating (inside and out) keeps the pipes from acting as a radiator by repelling the heat, keeping it in the exhaust gases thus making the gases flow easier and faster out the pipe. This increases performance and HP in the meat of where we ride daily, where we really want it. The other reason is to preserve the header. Jet-Hot is a lifetime warranty. If the coating fails, you send it back, they coat it again and ship to you on their dime. If it is in the first year, they pay BOTH shipping to and from. :tup:

Given the Italian quality and workmanship on these, I'd recommend the Arrow headers for your FZ8 without question.

If you're interested, I'll follow up in a couple weeks with pics of them coated, then installed. Once installed, the bike is headed straight to the Dyno for a custom tune on the PC V as this is the last performance mod I'll be doing to my bike. Hoping to see some gains!

SeñorJack

El Guapo
i would love to rock these headers with that little under belly setup that Marthy is working on right now :) looks good