Anybody feeling related to Sons Of Anarchy??

Nstr_FZ8

I started watching this show a couple of weeks ago, and I'm hooked.

Anyways, I read a review about the show, and they were praising how realistic to the motorcycle world it was...

Now, I dont belong to any motorcycle club, and dont know anybody that is that much of a hardcore Harley rider... But ¿anybody out there feeling related to this show at all? (To the motorcycle part, not to the whole gun-dealing stuff, lol:p)

ssky0078

Long story short but I knew a couple of guys that were in some Hells Angels (HA) local related MC's.

Now the long story. The one guy who was still in his prospect period because he had left his other MC. The other guy had been in and out a couple different MC's and at the time I knew him he was not in a club. The guy that was in his prospect period died during a group ride. An SUV ran him off the road, he actually did ride an FDX blacked out with exhaust tape and everything like an SOA bike. Anyway I was invited to the funeral and will tell you it was pretty intense. There was 5 or 6 different clubs there, including some black sportbike MC riders which I guess is a huge area of conflict between the HA guys. My friend that had died was just a really good guy, and was friends with everybody. There was no trouble at the funeral and a lot of differences were put aside for people to give their respects.

The other guy was a little more intense, including he told me of one night he went into a know Police/Fire MC bar and the MC cops told them he should leave or they would make them. He said to the MC cop (Iron Brotherhood) "put down your badge and your gun and I can guarantee you won't make me do shit." The other older cop MC guy stepped in and was like you may be able to win a fight, but guaranteed you'll be arrested for assault. My friend left but he had a number of crazy stories like that.

That's the closest I will get though, listen to stories. I heard that the downside to the MC is that they tax you to pay for stuff for the MC. Basically like the mob you have to do stuff to earn our keep.

F3NIX

Welcome to SoA! The bad news is this new season....is the last season. The show is scheduled to be over at the end of this season :( my old lady and I have all the seasons on dvd.

Enjoy!!

Sent from my phone