a few things, not right need help please

daz81

Hi, my FZ has a few things going on and I don't know if its all one thing or a few things. First off, last week the engine warning light came on then went off again, next time I got on it it was on all the time and has stayed on ever since only going out yesterday for and hr then back on again, about a day after I saw that I noticed that the fuel pump was not turning off after priming the system like it should, instead it will stay on constantly until the battery goes dead I guess if its not started anyway, also the fuel consumption has well its drinking loads.
It rides no different so it can't be much I don't think. IM hoping that some will have had the same problem.

Joseps

Under the rider seat, right in the rear part exposed when you remove it, at the bottom. Is a bit large, with a huge connector.

This is a photo not of the relay but the connector (sorry, I don't have one with the relay plugged, but may be it helps)

If you're having error 43, besides doing the d:50 test (good luck, mine failed in that), look at that pin and the others for corrosion... mine was corroded and broke when I touched, but I've been unable to fix the problem. I'm afraid the ECU Is badly damaged.

Attachments

• QXN7tQG.jpg
    QXN7tQG.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited: