2012 FZ8. 1,7XX miles. Tastefully modded. NJ

JuicedS2K

The last thing I want to do is sell this bike. It gets more attention then any of my previous bikes. Time for me to get my masters degree and start to pay off my college loans. Bike only has 1,7XX miles. It was broken in exactly to manufacturing standards. Bike comes with all original parts. STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY UNTILL AUGUST 2013

Call/Text anytime 973 903 6519

I'm located in North Jersey.

There is not one single imperfection on this entire bike. It is in 100% excellent shape, not a single scratch anywhere. $7000 OBO. Again Call/Text anytime. 973 903 6519.

Last edited:

master paper clip

The last thing I want to do is sell this bike. It gets more attention then any of my previous bikes. Time for me to get my masters degree and start to pay off my college loans. Bike only has 1,7XX miles. It was broken in exactly to manufacturing standards. Bike comes with all original parts.

Call/Text anytime 973 903 6519

I'm located in North Jersey.

Another guy in jersey with an 8 sucks your selling it, what u do to make your forks black wrap, paint?

S

Shock

Yeah mate, I would 100% say a wrap too. No seams or anything...

I think the seems are hidden on the inside. If I did the wrap I would hide it on the back inside facing towards the motor. That way you don't see it unless your looking for it another option would be using the hydrostatic film