2011 FZ8 Fazer

howattzer

2011 FZ8 Fazer in BC Canada

As you likely know, the factory suspension was always the weak point, and I found myself wanting more, so I upgraded the OEM set-up to the 25mm cartridge fork kit by GP Suspension in Auburn Washington and Penske 8987 triple adjust shock, with reservoir. This was not cheap at $1500 for the front and $1200 for the rear (USD) but well worth it for me, and my passenger(s) when the need arose.

Changes also include a Two Bros can, Power Commander V, addition of a 45L Givi Lock box with back rest combined with passenger grab handles that come on/off in 5 minutes. I find the Givi box also detracts local LEO’s from giving it a second look.

Always garage kept, battery tender all winter, and currently sitting at only 19,800 km’s and likely won’t see much more. Bike needs absolutely nothing. Tires were new less than 2,000 km’s ago.

I am only selling because it sees such little use and the reality is that with my back challenges I should really look at something with more cushiness.

$6400 CDN.

Attachments

• Kamloops-20131003-01481.jpg
    Kamloops-20131003-01481.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 90
  • bike 3.jpg
    bike 3.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 94

Bagman

Too bad no one sells those PUIG screens anymore. How was it for longer highway riding? I've mixed bag feelings about my MRA Vario.

howattzer

Too bad no one sells those PUIG screens anymore. How was it for longer highway riding? I've mixed bag feelings about my MRA Vario.

No real issues, better than OEM. Buy the bike and I will throw in the windscreen at no charge. LOL