2 for 1 special....idiots

97audia4

Caught these two gems on my gopro the other day when it was nice out and was riding. Red light running infuriates me in more ways than one because there is no excuse for it. Waiting for the light to change and the car in front of me realizes the truck approaching the light was gong way to fast to stop but then get impatient and almost hits the car that runs the light after the truck.

and then this guy decides its smart to just follow the truck and run the light too

thach1130

I know it's stupid but sometime when you follows those truck closely you can't see the light all all. The tall truck blocks it. Especially when you're close enough to draft those truck.

DSmith

hey your that guy who yells at the stupid broad textin and drivin! I love that video. I recognized the intersection haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuuqJ__ZBk8]Stupid lady - YouTube[/ame]

97audia4

I know it's stupid but sometime when you follows those truck closely you can't see the light all all. The tall truck blocks it. Especially when you're close enough to draft those truck.

my point exactly, there is no need to follow a truck that close coming to and intersection or ever. People are always in a rush and sooner or later they will kill someone because of it. Was the extra 3 mins that guy saved by running the light really matter?

DSmith

haha thanks man , if the roads after that turn werent so nice wouldnt ride it.

apparently a lot goes down in and around that intersection haha. the stupidity must be contagious for the cagers. some people just need a swift kick in the ass and maybe their cellphone smashed over their noggin

F

fz8kansas

97audia4, do you have a you tube page? I enjoy watching others' vids.

pigdog

i ran my 1st & only red light yesterday. the sun was coming up behind me, reflecting off a large window. hell i didn't even see the poll the the red light was on. i got lucky this time

97audia4

97audia4, do you have a you tube page? I enjoy watching others' vids.

Yea if you click on that video above that is posted you can get to my page that way probably won't be anything new for a little bit bc of winter unless we get a big storm and I finish up my banshee project.

sumitkid123

Read the top part then had to see the picture. My sister told me she ran a light today behind a truck also. Thankfully that's not her in the picture I would feel bad for her if it was.

97audia4

Read the top part then had to see the picture. My sister told me she ran a light today behind a truck also. Thankfully that's not her in the picture I would feel bad for her if it was.

I see you are from Reamstown so im sure you know where this intersection is, btw I ride out your way often and have never seen another 8 around here we should ride come spring time man.

sumitkid123

I'm familiar with the intersection. Our paths should cross in the spring. Although I do ride mostly between Mohnton, New Holland and Litiz in that area.

97audia4

I'm familiar with the intersection. Our paths should cross in the spring. Although I do ride mostly between Mohnton, New Holland and Litiz in that area.

Just saw you subscribed yo my YouTube channel man come spring we are getting a pa ride together so should come withan.

pajkrubi

Yeah we definitely need to get a PA ride together. Ya'll should also come up one nice wednesday night to quaker steak and lube in buckhorn for bike night! They get 400+ bikes in their lot on a nice night!! It's a real good time. They have an awesome buffet with any of their wings you want plus other stuff and always have live entertainment playing. They start them in May sometime run all summer long every wednesday from 6pm till 9pm.